Canteen Attendant - Casual
Brandon’s Community Sportsplex
(More than one (1) position may be filled)
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact with the public, management, and other staff members in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Knowledge of computers and cash registers, operating systems and word processing software;
- Ability to perform arithmetic computations quickly and accurately;
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks during heavy workload situations;
- Ability to compile and maintain accurate accounting records and reports;
- Ability to cook and prepare food;
- Ability to learn the duties of the Canteen Operator.
NOTE: Incumbents must pass a Child Abuse Registry and Criminal Records check.
Competition # 170005
Please apply with a resume on-line at: http://jobbank.brandon.ca
Rate of Pay:
$11.61 - $12.55 per hour – 2016 rates.
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, January 24th at 11:59 p.m.
Posting Date: January 10, 2017
Position Conditions: This part-time opportunity involves a variety of shifts including evening & weekend shifts. This position is posted and will be offered in accordance with conditions according to the Collective Agreement between the City of Brandon and CUPE Local 69.
The selection process for this position will include an interview.
This opportunity is open to all applicants; however, first consideration will be given to current City of Brandon CUPE employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in finding out more about the City of Brandon job opportunities as soon as they are posted, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
Serving and Building Community.