West-Can HR is recruiting for a Receptionist/Admin Assistant position in Brandon, MB
This position provides front line support to the general public who come to the clinic or phone, by acknowledging and taking care of their requests while providing administrative support.
- Greeting and assisting customers that come into the clinic
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Answering general inquiries via phone and email
- Opening and distributing courier and mail
- General Filing
- Processing payment transactions
- 3rd party billings
- Maintain payables and receivables
- Education in a recognized Office Administration course is an asset
- Proficient in Word, Excel and previous experience with client data bases
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Must have strong organizational skills, and customer service experience
- Must have customer service experience
- Criminal Record check required
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Detail oriented with good analytical aptitude.
- Solid time management and decision making capabilities.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines
This position offers excellent working hours of Monday to Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm, Benefits, and competitive compensation.
For more information or to apply for contact West-Can HR at
(204) 727-0008, or Lyndsay@wchrs.com.