Driver Education Instructors (Part-Time Contract Positions)
Brandon & Surrounding Area (In-Car)
Steer your career and the future of road safety in the right direction. As a Driver Education Instructor, you will be responsible for teaching driver education to high school students in your area. In-class and/or in-car instructor opportunities may be available, dependent upon location.
- Schedule and deliver in-car driver training to high school students.
- Maintain records for payment and processing.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of vehicle.
- Enter student progress into Driver Education System.
- Completion of high school.
- Instructor permit preferred (or willingness to acquire certification — training provided).
- Professional driver training course is an asset.
- Some experience facilitating training/workshops in large group settings.
- Some experience working with high school students.
- Experience driving a passenger vehicle, bus, or truck is an asset.
- Experience coaching youth is an asset.
- Class 5F (full) licence for at least three years.
- Clean driving record.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry check.
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills and regular access to computer and internet.
What's your idea of a great workplace?
If you want a stimulating, meaningful career, look no further. Manitoba Public Insurance is always looking for talented, high performing employees like you!
As one of Manitoba’s Top 25 Employers, we work hard to ensure that our employees have access to benefits and programs that will enrich their lives at work and outside the office.
Interested? Apply with your resumé on or before March 3, 2017.
We believe diversity strengthens us. As a workplace that reflects our communities, we encourage all those qualified to apply. Thank you to all applicants. We will contact those we’re considering for an interview.
Please note, a satisfactory criminal record check and education verification will be required for all successful candidates. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.