• Oversee A/R, A/P, Inventory and Payroll as well as monthly financial statements for all properties
• Assist in training accounting members as needed
• Coordinate and direct preparation of budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reporting
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Assisting with system conversions and future acquisitions
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Successful Candidates will possess or currently be pursuing an accounting designation.