We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive, ongoing training and great advancement opportunities.
Carter’s|OshKosh Babies and Kids is seeking a part-time Manager in Training for our store in Brandon, Manitoba.
As a Manager in Training you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales by achieving and exceeding personal sales goals
- Providing exceptional customer service and shopping experience for our customers
- Assisting with associate training and development
- Assisting with merchandising and maintaining visual standards
- Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures
- Assisting customers with returns and exchanges of merchandise
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Receiving and processing company product
- Creating a fun, winning environment on the sales floor
- Managing the operations of the store in the absence of the Store and Assistant Manager
- Supporting Management in all areas of store operations
- Maintaining a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers
- Complying with all company and store policies and procedures
Experience and Skills
- Retail key-holder or supervisor experience is an asset
- High energy, enthusiastic team player
- A history of meeting and exceeding personal sales goals
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible retail availability including evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Comfortable with the use of ladders
- Capacity to stand for long periods
To join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organization submit your resume to:
Please include "632" in the subject line of your email.
Carter’s | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.