Senior Swing Evening/ Weekend Announcer - 94.7 StarFM (Brandon, MB)
Status: Full time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
94.7 StarFm, Westman’s #1 Hit Music Station, located in Brandon, MB, is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated and dynamic broadcasters to become part of our team in an evening announcer position. This individual should be familiar with today’s Top 40 Music while embracing the local communities that we serve and actively engaging in the Social Media community to create an exciting radio experience for our listeners.
We are a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package.
• On-air shifts
• Prepare and schedule music
• Remote broadcasts and station appearances
• Social media contributions
• Voice tracks, commercials, and promotions
• 3-6 months of related on-air experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends
• Strong communication and audio/ editing skills
• Experience with on-location broadcasts
• Music Master, Media Touch Log Tools and Production experience are considered an asset
• Be a positive and active team player with the ability and initiative to work independently
• A valid class 5 driver’s license
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Monday, March 27, 2017. When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/ or the body of the e-mail.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your cover letter, resume and a brief MP3 of your best on air material along to:
Mail: 94.7 StarFM (Westman Communications Group)
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9