CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses - Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Capital Markets - we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC's Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees - access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance - so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
President's Choice Financial is an internet bank that integrates financial services through a network of partners. President's Choice Financial offers customers a better way to do their banking by offering no-fee day-to-day banking, great rates and superior service. Customers can save time by doing their banking through a variety of channels - internet, phone or bank machine.
At President's Choice Financial you will receive competitive compensation and are paid for performance! As a Personal Banking Representative you will engage and approach potential clients within the pavilion. You will take pride in introducing customers to a unique way of banking; selling and delivering a wide range of banking products/services that will save them money by eliminating banking fee's. Confident and enthusiastic, you will feel the thrill of closing a deal, as you achieve aggressive sales targets by recognizing sales opportunities, and by analyzing and interpreting customer inquiries to identify needs.
As a Personal Banking Representative, in addition to your base salary, you can earn unrestricted quarterly incentives for meeting & exceeding all of your performance goals. At President's Choice Financial, your earning potential is unlimited!
What You'll be Doing
- To provide an exceptional experience for new and existing clients by identifying their needs through the utilization of President's Choice Financial tools
- Accountable to meet all sales & service targets
- Accountable for accurately capturing and validating clients' personal and financial information, ensuring all documentation is completed in accordance with our policies and procedures
What We're Looking For
- Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC's values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have strong influencing and negotiating skills to confidently analyze needs and recommend the appropriate product offer, overcome objections and close the sale.
- Must have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment.
- Must be results oriented with strong time management skills
- Should have the ability to adapt to constantly changing and shifting priorities and demands.
- Should have an outgoing and enthusiastic personality that thrives on proactive selling in a retail sales environment
What You Should Know
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule including days, evenings and weekend shifts to cover pavilion hours of operations
- This a 12 month contract position
- Base Salary plus quarterly commission bonuses
- Must be mobile to travel within the city of Winnipeg, and surrounding areas on an occasional basis
Please click here to Apply On-Line.