Manager of Strategic Infrastructure
Engineering & Water Resources - Development Services
If you are looking for both a challenging and fulfilling career, the City of Brandon is the place for you. The Manager of Strategic Infrastructure leads an engineering team responsible for forecasting the technical direction of municipal infrastructure related to growth and development in the City of Brandon. This will include working closely with:
- The Asset Management Section in providing information that is consistent in with the Asset Management Governance Policy;
- The Design and Construction Section to ensure annual work programs complement overall infrastructure strategies; and,
- The City Planning Section to ensure that the City’s municipal infrastructure needs and concerns are address and consistent with the City of Brandon’s long term Growth Strategy.
Projects vary in scope and size ranging from large subdivisions to complex regional and city-wide utility and infrastructure projects. Join our team and help contribute to serving and building our community.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering program;
- Membership in or ability to acquire membership in the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists in the Province of Manitoba (APEGM) or any other professional association related to one’s qualifications.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a progressive leadership position;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in control and development of municipal infrastructure.
- Experience working with collective agreements or corporate policies.
Competition # 170030
Please apply with a cover letter and resume on-line at: http://jobbank.brandon.ca
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 April 30, 2017.
Posting Date: March 30, 2017
This position is not included in a Collective Agreement.
The selection process for this competition will include testing and an interview.
The City of Brandon reserves the right to underfill this position
Position Conditions: This is a full-time, permanent position of 36.25 hours per week.
The City of Brandon thanks all applicants for their interest; only those advancing in the competition will be contacted.
If you are interested in finding out more about the City of Brandon job opportunities as soon as they are posted, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
Serving and Building Community!