- The successful team member will have or be pursuing an accounting designation (CPA).
- Work experience with Yardi (property management software) would be considered an asset (but not a requirement)
- Work experience with property management would also be considered an asset.
- Oversee Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll, as well as month statements and quarterly reports.
- Assist in training accounting team members as required
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
- Oversee accounting, financial reporting, analysis and preparation of the consolidated financial statements, including schedules for tax compliance
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
- Assist with trust audits and corporation audits
- Complete quarterly and annual tax remittances
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Keep records of financial transactions, owner/resident data and property information using Yardi Voyager Property Management Software
- Assist with system conversions and future acquisitions and due diligence work
Please e-mail your resume to Jason@vhproperties.ca
Application Deadline April 15th, 2017