PRODUCTION COORDINATOR, WCGtv (Full-Time, 1 Year Term)
WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team in our community programming department- WCGtv. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
• Coordinate all WCGtv studio productions and mobile productions as required
• Prepare content to air on WCGtv
• Manage studio bookings, regional editing suites, and production equipment
• Develop and maintain a certification program for volunteers
• Create and facilitate technical workshops on equipment and production
• Maintain production equipment
• Two-year diploma or certificate in video production or broadcast arts
• Some production or related systems and administrative support experience preferred
• Experience working in a radio or television station would be considered an asset
• Detail orientated with strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environments
• Be a demonstrated self starter that works well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
• Experience in video camera & editing, studio production, character generator and computer graphics
• Day, evening and weekend shifts will be required
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Sunday, April 30, 2017 @ 4:30 pm.
When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/ or the body of the e-mail.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Westman Communications Group
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9
Fax: (204) 726-0853