Job number: 014-17/18
Location: Brandon, Manitoba
Closing date: April 26, 2017
Language required: English
Term: 10-month term
Customer service skills a must
Greet everyone with a warm smile and friendly reception. Use your organizational, word processing and computer skills to prepare documentation, maintain filing systems and manage correspondence.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to inquiries in person and over the phone
- Maintain customer records by updating and recording account information
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, order office supplies and schedule appointments
- Accept customer payments, handle receipts and complete daily bank deposits
What we’re looking for:
- Customer-focused with strong teamwork and people skills
- A friendly attitude that connects with customers
- Organized and detailed multi-tasker
- Able to deal with change, make decisions and solve problems
What you’ll need:
- A certificate in office administration or at least one year of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Basic administration skills
- A love for agriculture
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.