PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, WCGtv (Casual)
WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team in our community programming department- WCGtv. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
• Set-up and operation of the camcorder and/or studio equipment for events
• Assist with multi-camera productions
• Post production video editing of projects
• Incorporate pre-production elements such as audio, graphics, scripts, etc.
• Maintain production equipment
• Scheduling programs on WCGtv and live switching of commercial spots within evening programs (master control)
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Technical video production experience or education would be considered an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with volunteers and the public
• Day, evening and weekend shifts will be required
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday, June 5, 2017 @ NOON.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY: When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/ or the body of the e-mail.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Westman Communications Group
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9
Fax: (204) 726-0853