West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for an Office Administrator with a company located just outside of Wawanesa, MB.
Reports to: General Manager
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (hours offer flexibility in scheduling)
- Provide outstanding and friendly customer service when answering phones, assisting with general inquiries, and transferring further questions to GM or Sales/Technician
- Administrative support to General Manager and Sales/Technician including drafting quotes, tracking orders, and data entry
- General clerical assistance including filing, and mail distribution
- Inventory management of incoming and outgoing products, purchasing, and the picking of small orders
- General accounting within QuickBooks including account payables, receivables, preparation of monthly statements, and expense account tracking
- Assisting with the shipping, and receiving of smaller packages at Brandon locations at the beginning and end of shift
- Arranging for international exporting & importing of products
- Update and maintain Website content, user manuals, brochures, handout material, email blasts and social media marketing
- Develop and maintain internal procedure processes
- This position is expected to grow and change over time as this location grows; other duties as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks
- 2-3 years of administrative experience, including bookkeeping
- Experience creating marketing material, including brochures and social media for business posts
- Process oriented with a passion for continuous improvement
- Must have a valid class 5 license and possess own vehicle
- Previous agricultural experience considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a drive to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven independent problem solver
- Willingness and initiative to learn
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess a pro-active approach to challenges and opportunities
Successful candidate must be prepared to commute approximately 35 minutes outside of Brandon.
This position offers an above average compensation structure.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, email your resume to Camilla at West-Can Human Resource Solutions, Camilla@wchrs.com, or call (204) 727-0008 for further information.