Planning, Property & Buildings
To lead, facilitate and manage change in Brandon by preparing, managing and implementing plans, strategies and frameworks and processing development applications.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12, G.E.D., or Mature High School Diploma;
- Degree in Planning;
- Eligible for membership within the Canadian Institute of Planners.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Three years’ experience in development control;
- Experience in a government setting;
- Certification as a Registered Professional Planner;
- An equivalent combination of experience and education shall be considered.
Competition # 170065
Please apply with a cover letter and resume on-line at: www.jobbank.brandon.ca/
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on July 31, 2017.
Posted July 5, 2017.
This opportunity is open to all applicants, however first consideration will be given to current City of Brandon CUPE employees.
The selection process for this competition will consist of an interview and testing.
The City of Brandon reserves the right to underfill this position.
$33.04 – $37.00 per hour - 2016 rates.
Position Conditions: This full-time, permanent position (36.25 hours per week) will be offered in accordance with conditions identified in the Collective Agreement between the City of Brandon and CUPE Local 69.