Canadian Tire serves the Brandon community as well as surrounding areas, resulting in a high traffic, diverse range of customers.
We are looking for a Full Time Parts Person to join our team. If you are a highly organized, professional individual who is passionate about cars and people, this is the career for you!
Your Duties Include:
- Providing the utmost professional, courteous service to our customers
- Answering incoming phone calls, redirect as needed
- Checking the price and availability of parts
- Creating invoices for over-the-counter parts sales
- Serving customers on the retail floor
- Retail floor basics: stocking, facing, cleaning as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Automotive knowledge is strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding organization/multitasking abilities
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Solid listening and communication skills – ability to speak another language an asset
- Computer knowledge – typing skills are a must
- Professional, pleasant telephone and in person manner
The successful candidate must be able to handle a fast paced environment with potentially stressful situations, when required. Since our store is open 7 days per week, some evening and weekend shifts are essential.
In addition to a fun working environment, we also offer competitive compensation (based on your experience), an excellent employee benefit package after 3 months, and a 100% company funded profit sharing program after 1,000 working hours.
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking for a long-term career in the automotive business, we want to hear from you!
Please Send Résumés To:
Brittany Oliver – Human Resources Specialist
1655 18th Street · Brandon, MB · R7A 5C6
Fax: (204) 727-2861 · Phone: (204) 728-5801 ext. 126
You may also drop your résumé off in person at the customer service desk and fill out an application form.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those considered for interviews will be contacted.