Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing.
It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
PART-TIME-you will be scheduled based on business needs.
Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged or defective product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (for example, pallets, product shells); operating powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet jack); completing Store documentation; and cleaning backroom.
Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions; attending and completing Company training and certifications; following Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; following applicable local, state, and federal laws; utilizing a mobile device to complete work activities; and operating a motor vehicle.
Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product; and responding to assistance requests.
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.
Minimum Qualifications/Eligibility Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years.
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- 1 year experience working in replenishment or as Merchandiser.
- 1 year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing, or related field.
- 1 year experience working in physically demanding fields such as construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing, military, nursing, or related experience.
- 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
- 1 year experience working under little or no supervision.
- 1 year of college coursework in business, marketing, communication, or related area.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org