Records Analyst - Clerks
Administrative Level 4
Under the direction of the Records and Information Manager, this position shares responsibility for maintaining and monitoring the City of Brandon’s corporate wide Records and Information Management (RIM) program. This includes advising and assisting City staff throughout the organization in the implementation of the RIM program, adapting to functional methodology, adopting the new corporate records classification structure, training in electronic records management and engaging with legislation relevant to RIM. This includes participating in various committees, meetings, workshops and conferences related to RIM.
Mandatory Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12, G.E.D. , or Mature High School Diploma;
- Completion of Principles and Concepts of Records and Information Management course from the University of Manitoba or equivalent course(s) from a recognized post-secondary institution (or willingness to complete within one year of appointment to the position)
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a computerized office environment;
- Proficient use of computer equipment, operating systems, word processing and database software, Electronic Document Management Systems;
- Knowledge of the functions of a municipal government.
Competition # 170081
Please apply with a cover letter and resume on-line at: http://jobbank.brandon.ca
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on Oct 11, 2017.
Posting Date: Sept 27, 2017
This opportunity is open to all applicants; however, first consideration will be given to current City of Brandon CUPE employees.
The selection process for this competition will include testing and an interview.
The City of Brandon reserves the right to underfill this position.
Rate of Pay:
$21.66 – 23.80 per hour - 2017 rates.
Position Conditions: This full-time position (36.25 hours per week). This position will be offered in accordance with conditions identified in the Collective Agreement between the City of Brandon and CUPE Local 69.
For complete position details and requirements see the Job Description on the City of Brandon website.
The City of Brandon thanks all applicants for their interest; only those advancing in the competition will be contacted.
If you are interested in finding out more about the City of Brandon job opportunities as soon as they are posted, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
Serving and Building Community.