Farmers Edge is a global leader in decision agriculture servicing over 20 million acres worldwide with precision digital solutions. Integrating field-centric data, easy-to-use software, state-of-the-art processing technology, predictive modelling, and advanced agronomic analytics, Farmers Edge provides growers with scalable solutions to produce more with less. Using innovative digital agronomic tools, Farmers Edge solutions focus on the sustainable production of high-yielding, high-quality crops and are designed to optimize inputs, minimize environmental impact, and protect economic viability of the farm. From seed selection to yield data analytics, Farmers Edge transforms big data into timely and accurate insights to support informed decision making.
Solution Sales Specialist - B2B & B2C
Location: Brandon, Mb and surrounding areas. Specific location may be negotiable.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Solution Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving maximum growth in sales revenue within an assigned territory by effectively selling Farmers Edge's innovative products and services to local growers and channel partners.
Duties may include the following:
- Deliver product presentations directly to growers as well as local channel partners such as retailers, agronomists and seed/chemical dealers.
- Manage the relationship with new and existing channel partners by providing training and guidance to ensure partners are successful in acre acquisition.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to the Sales Manager produced from regularly scheduled sales funnel meetings.
- Create an annual territory plan that details the projected revenue.
- Plan and facilitate strategic sales calls.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity weekly to build and adapt appropriate sales strategy relevant to the geography.
- Weekly or bi-weekly face to face meetings with local Hub Farm Team to ensure seamless delivery/execution resulting in high-level customer experience.
- Utilize expense budget to initiate, enhance, and cement relationships with key targeted existing and new grower customers.
- Participate in trade shows with the purpose of generating strong leads.
- Complete technology training as identified throughout the year. Remain current on Farmers Edge product advancements.
- Travel throughout region as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum five years' sales experience, preferably in the agriculture industry.
- A two-year diploma or bachelor's degree from a recognized agricultural college or related field with emphasis on soil science, plant science and crop production considered an asset.
- Valid drivers license with a reasonably clear driving record.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with channel partners.
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about sales.
- Able to work independently regularly, but committed to the regional sales team's objectives.
Farmers Edge offers a very competitive compensation package. Salary dependent on qualifications and skill. Attractive performance bonus along with health benefits, retirement plan and company vehicle also provided.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.