Administrative Level 3
(More than 1 position may be filled)
The incumbent is part of a team working to ensure efficient delivery of a wide variety of administrative, reception, and customer service duties in the fast paced environment of the Sportsplex.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12, G.E.D., or Mature High School Diploma;
- Two (2) years’ experience in an office/administrative field to have demonstrated competence in related tasks;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Publisher.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary Office or Business Administration education;
- Experience working with financial applications of Microsoft Dynamics including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll or other computerized accounting and/or payroll program.
Competition # 180009
Please apply with a cover letter and resume on-line at: http://jobbank.brandon.ca
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on February 20, 2018.
Posting Date: February 6, 2018
This opportunity is open to all applicants; however, first consideration will be given to current City of Brandon CUPE employees.
The selection process for this competition will include testing and an interview.
The City of Brandon reserves the right to underfill this position.
Rate of Pay: $20.12 – 23.16 - 2018 Rates.
Position Conditions: This full-time, permanent position (40 hours per week) will be offered in accordance with conditions identified in the Collective Agreement between the City of Brandon and CUPE Local 69.
For complete position details and requirements see the Job Description on the City of Brandon website.
The City of Brandon thanks all applicants for their interest; only those advancing in the competition will be contacted.
If you are interested in finding out more about the City of Brandon job opportunities as soon as they are posted, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
Serving and Building Community.