Casual Labourer Opportunity
Variety of Positions
Are you looking for a job in the Community Services Department? Summer employment cutting grass, planting flowers, golf course maintenance or park & playground maintenance? We have a variety of seasonal opportunities available for you!
We are looking for motivated individuals with experience to be hired in the following areas:
- · Horticulture, Turf Maintenance, Landscaping & Arboriculture
- · Golf Course Grounds Maintenance
- · Cemetery Grounds Maintenance
- · In City Maintenance – Facility and Park Maintenance
- · In City Maintenance – Concrete Form and Finishing
Help us hire you by providing the following information in your cover letter:
- Class of driver’s licence you hold
- Hours you are available to work & when you are available to start
- Types of equipment you have experience operating if applicable
- Other transferable work experience
- You must indicate the areas you are interested in being considered for
Competition # 180017
Post Date: March 1, 2018
Please apply with a cover letter and resume on-line at: http://jobbank.brandon.ca/
Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis.
Hours of work: The Casual Labourer normally works full-time hours (40 hours per week) but the work day may include evenings, nights, weekends and days.
IMPORTANT: Casual Labourers have the opportunity to apply for other opportunities, including permanent positions, which are only open to current City of Brandon CUPE Local 69 employees.
Rate of Pay: $13.41 per hour - 2018 rate.
Casual Labourers may receive a higher rate of pay dependent upon duties assigned.
Duration of position: While most Casual Labourer positions are seasonal in nature, usually lasting until late fall, there is the possibility of longer assignments.
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment with the City of Brandon.
We will contact only the applicants we will be interviewing.
If you are interested in finding out more about the City of Brandon job opportunities as soon as they are posted, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
Serving and Building Community.