At Rogers we're for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you're a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Our Sales Associates make every customer feel welcome and leave delighted, more knowledgeable, and feeling better about Rogers and Fido every time. They know how to engage, show they care and invest the time with our customers to get things done. They want every customer sharing their experience and always coming back.
At Rogers, retail has impact, and so can you.
In this role you will:
- Deliver a superior and consistent customer experience
- Be the first to learn about new products and services
- Handle all issues and concerns - you're the one-stop resolution for our customers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Work with and through others to achieve team goals in a highly collaborative environment
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedules (Monday - Sunday)
You are someone who:
- Knows how to greet and thank our customers - you want everyone to feel welcome and appreciated
- Has a knack for building rapport - you genuinely care about our customers' needs. It's not just about the sale!
- Ensures our customers understand our products and services
- Enjoys solving customer problems - you take accountability for their issues
- Is comfortable taking action, showing initiative and feels empowered to lead
- Takes pride in their work environment and wants to see the team succeed
- Acts as a brand ambassador, an educator, a leader, a problem solver, and so much more!
Benefits for you:
- We invest in you, just as much as you invest in us
- Base hourly rate and competitive commission structure
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Strong internal development programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Schedule: Part Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1570 18th St, K1 (5560), Brandon, MB
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
Requisition ID: 118426
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We've been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we'll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
We recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Why Rogers? Because your tomorrow inspires our today.
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Retail || Canada (CA) || MB || Brandon || Retail ||