Manager of Corporate Policy
The Manager of Corporate Policy is responsible for developing, facilitating and maintaining an integrated Corporate Policy Structure and associated strategies, and by-laws, reports and procedures that support corporate goals and objectives. It also includes the supervision of the corporate secretariat functions, Legislative Services support staff, and City Associates as assigned; and in the absence of the Director of Legislative Services, assumes the responsibilities of Acting City Clerk.
- Completion of Grade 12, GED or equivalent;
- Certificate in Manitoba Municipal Administration (CMMA) or equivalent (mandatory) or currently enrolled;
- Graduation from an accredited post-secondary institution in the areas of public administration, business administration, political science, social science, or a related discipline. (preferred). Equivalencies will be considered;
- Hold and maintain a valid Class 5 Province of Manitoba Driver’s License.
- Work experience in local government administration with preference given to experience in municipal Council secretariat functions;
- Experience in research/policy analysis and development;
- Work experience in a government environment would be an asset, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Competition # 180029
Please apply with a cover letter and resume to http://jobbank.brandon.ca/
Posting Date: March 13, 2018
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on March 27, 2018.
The selection process for this competition will include an interview.
The City of Brandon reserves the right to under fill this position.
Rate of Pay:
$81,288 - $87,705 annually 2018 rates.
Position Conditions: This full-time, permanent position (36.25 hours per week) and is not included in a Collective Agreement.
The City of Brandon thanks all applicants for their interest; only those advancing in the competition will be contacted.
If you are interested in finding out more about the City of Brandon job opportunities as soon as they are posted, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
Serving and Building Community.