Job number: 027-18/19
Location: Brandon, Manitoba
Closing date: May 23, 2018
Language required: English
Knowledge of ag business and industry trends required
Manage business-to-business relationships that contribute to FCC’s growing loan portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Work with crop input retailers and farm equipment dealers on how using FCC point-of-sale financing can help them enhance their businesses
- Develop business relationships
- Execute sales and marketing strategies
What we’re looking for:
- A problem-solver who builds strong customer relationships
- A collaborator with experience in consultation and business development practices
- A team player who helps others achieve their goals
- A strong communicator who’s comfortable with executives and business leaders
What you’ll need:
- A degree in agriculture, business or commerce and at least seven years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- In-depth knowledge of lending, marketing and sales
- A love for agriculture
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.